website stat Recent content by AlexKhan | The Windows Forum
Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Welcome to TheWindowsForum

Since 2010 — Over 15 years of helping Windows users worldwide.

Join thousands of Windows enthusiasts & IT pros. Ask questions, share tips, download resources, and connect with the community — free and always friendly.

  • Post & reply in threads
  • Private message other members
  • Access exclusive guides & downloads
  • NO ADS for registered users

Recent content by AlexKhan

  1. A

    Task manager and power options gone after 26H2 update

    I saw online that the 26H2 update came out, so I went and downloaded it. Once it restarted and everything, I went to shutdown only to see that the only option in the power menu was lock. I thought that was odd, and then I noticed task manager was gone. I googled the issue and it said that some...
Back
Top