website stat Recent content by BigBro2202 | The Windows Forum
Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Welcome to TheWindowsForum

Since 2010 — Over 15 years of helping Windows users worldwide.

Join thousands of Windows enthusiasts & IT pros. Ask questions, share tips, download resources, and connect with the community — free and always friendly.

  • Post & reply in threads
  • Private message other members
  • Access exclusive guides & downloads
  • NO ADS for registered users

Recent content by BigBro2202

  1. B

    Intro - myself

    Hi there, so sorry not to reply asap. I have a mini-pc. Thanks for the info but I am not that eager to have Win 11, happy what I have. Just curiosity about the way big companies how behave so strangely in some tech aspects. Cheers
  2. B

    Intro - myself

    Well after a long time away just coming back in old forums. Know a bit of soft/hard-ware and tech knowledge. Love the sea and sailing and do nothing!!! Well to now. I need some clear ideas about Microsoft Win 11. I have Win 10 and to upgrade to 11 it seems my pc doesn't come up with the right...
Back
Top