website stat Recent content by shivghosh8 | The Windows Forum
Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Welcome to TheWindowsForum

Since 2010 — Over 15 years of helping Windows users worldwide.

Join thousands of Windows enthusiasts & IT pros. Ask questions, share tips, download resources, and connect with the community — free and always friendly.

  • Post & reply in threads
  • Private message other members
  • Access exclusive guides & downloads
  • NO ADS for registered users

Recent content by shivghosh8

  1. shivghosh8

    Hello There!!!

    Hello. I'm Shiv Ghosh...and I thank you for allowing me into such a great community. I'm a typical 23 yr old Bengali Hindu originally from Kolkata but born and brought up in the small city of Jamshedpur, India (a.k.a. The Steel City). Currently, I am in my grad years pursuing my degree as a...
Back
Top