• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

A newbie here

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ging

Dec 1, 2020
good day all ... any good minds here , to tell me where can i download an ISO FILE of Microsoft Office Plus 2016 .. my software dvd started to jumped when i tried to insrtall because of too many scratches ... any help will be appreciated .. thanks in advance

good day all ... any good minds here , to tell me where can i download an ISO FILE of Microsoft Office Plus 2016 .. my software dvd started to jumped when i tried to insrtall because of too many scratches ... any help will be appreciated .. thanks in advance

Welcome ging! ;) :D

You might try an old trick from way back when. A good abrasive toothpaste can work wonders. Make sure you polish in a back and forth movement, avoid any circular movement it can throw the laser off. Some folks have used automotive polishing compound as well but not guarantees from the dog.
The important thing if I remember is never use a circular motion, just back and forth from center to edge. Take you time don't get too aggressive. It works more than you would expect. Try to use a full size ROM to read the disk, laptop optical drives are so-so.
If you can get it to read dump the entire contents onto a hard drive. You can then move it to a USB stick and no longer be dependant on optical media unless you want to be.

Back