• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Ablebits Ultimate Suite for Excel does not install

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

thecashbag

Apr 21, 2018
Trying to install excel tool

When I run the "setup.exe" as advised in the Read Me file it shows an error saying it cannot find the excel-ultimate-suite.msi file... which is strange because I can clearly see that file sitting in the same folder as the setup.exe file.

In your case, it may be a provider malfunction or a hard drive save error. I would like to find experts on this forum who can help with some of the rules of Microsoft Office. So far, all I know about excel is that there are keyboard shortcuts that can speed things up and simplify several functions. Some formulas can help perform the index match function. The index function returns a value or reference to a value from a table or range. The INDEX function can be used in two ways. If you want to return the value of a specified cell or array of cells. And if you want to return a reference to specified cells.

Last edited:
Excel unfortunately is a stand alone product rather than being integrated into the suite like most other programs. If you are referring to the cracked versions on line many are missing excel entirely. Those cracks that do run are highly modified. Excel and Visio are Microsoft's most guarded software for some reason.

Last edited:
Back