• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Acer refreshes Predator Orion 7000 gaming PCs with new 13th Gen Intel Core processors

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

TWF Bot

Staff member
Nov 29, 2020
Designed for hard-core gaming enthusiasts and creators, the Predator Orion 7000 series of Windows 11 desktop PCs have been refreshed with the latest 13th Gen Intel Core processors, which deliver advanced computing and multi-tasking capabilities.
Close up of gaming tower
The device also includes one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, providing access to hundreds of high-quality PC games. Windows 11 and a boosted performance core helps maximize gaming, productivity, entertainment and creativity needs, while delivering the same fully-immersive graphics and best-in-class connectivity. Find out more at Acer.

Continue reading...

Acer? Anybody here old enough to have owned a Gateway 2000? Every Acer I worked on as a tech was junk, a box full of lowest quality parts. Things may have changed, but the Chinese tend to start a new brand rather than clean the tarnish of a tainted one. Don’t get me started on their virtually unserviceable laptops.
Some advice: Never ever buy a computer system at Walmart or the like. In the end you will be quite sorry.
I am starting to see a trend in the industry. The supply chain is caught up regardless of what you see on the news, they are trying to keep the prices inflated. There is a glut of hardware out there or on the way over from Asia on ships. Look for some huge discounts by the holidays.

Some advice: Never ever buy a computer system at Walmart or the like. In the end you will be quite sorry.
That reminds me of when I bought that worless emachines. LOL That was the last time I bought a prebuilt PC. I've built my own ever since. I don't think I've ever had a name brand PC that didn't have cheap junk parts inside.

Back