Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro Activation

xheki123

May 14, 2017
So I've installed Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro, and updated it with the 11.0.20 patch. However, when I run the crack it doesn't seems to work and shows me:

Any kind of help appreciated, thanks in advance!

ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
xheki123 said:
So I've installed Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro, and updated it with the 11.0.20 patch. However, when I run the crack it doesn't seems to work and shows me:

Any kind of help appreciated, thanks in advance!
Run as administrator.

Darklighter

Jun 2, 2017
I am seeing the same issue, I followed the instructions and I cannot get the crack to locate the file "amtlib.dll" anywhere in the directory....help?

Darklighter

Jun 2, 2017
I am dumb....I was putting it onto my desktop, NOT in the directory I actually installed the files in...DERP - all fixed :D

CGroovy75

Jun 9, 2017
Found this site on Pirate Bay. Instead of pooping all over the upuload on the Pirate Bay comments, I followed this link.

Instructions don't work. There is no "Install update file 'AcrobatUpd11020.exe'" and there is no "Installation Folder" for "CRACK" file to go to as instructed.

Another user there had same issue. So instead of just echoing... let's get to the bottom of it!

So, once extracted... asks for serial code and... so how was this better than the trial version download from the official site? Same thing! Still need a serial code. Not in any of the TXT docs either :( Help on this? Windows 8

yadsandhu

Jun 10, 2017
when i start application after few minutes it gives error (A error has been detected with a required application library or file and the product cannot continue please reinstall the application) what to do /??????????????????

poban_utd

Jun 11, 2017
My trial period has ended. I uninstalled the Acrobat and reinstalled and now I cannot use it. Please help me.

direbop

Jun 11, 2017
Figured it out, the readme is just a little off. AcrobatPro.exe is used twice instead of AcroPro.msi. And the update is .msp not .exe.
3. "In desktop go extraced folder then run AcrobatPro.exe"... should be "run AcroPro.msi".
3.5. Select free trial when installing.
4. "AcrobatUpd11020.exe" should be "AcrobatUpd11020.msp"

After that it worked like a charm. Hope that helps. Thank you Thumper!!

ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
direbop said:
Figured it out, the readme is just a little off. AcrobatPro.exe is used twice instead of AcroPro.msi. And the update is .msp not .exe.
3. "In desktop go extraced folder then run AcrobatPro.exe"... should be "run AcroPro.msi".
3.5. Select free trial when installing.
4. "AcrobatUpd11020.exe" should be "AcrobatUpd11020.msp"

After that it worked like a charm. Hope that helps. Thank you Thumper!!
Thank you!

woshigi

Jun 21, 2017
I just installed this and works great. Thanks Thumper!

There's one point of clarity for step 5 in the readme. You need to either move the "Crack" folder into <installation directory>\Acrobat\ OR tell the crack installer to find the file it needs to patch in that directory.

Thanks again, and happy PDF editing :)

Kkratos

Jul 2, 2017
Why is it so hard to get the proper instructions for this?? Where is the crack? is it the one named "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter"in the crack folder?