Adobe Acrobat 11 Pro Activation

satine_l

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm getting confused by Step 5 which says "5) Copy Crack file in to installation folder then run patch as administrator". How exactly do I "run patch"?

isgtz

Jul 29, 2017
Step "5) Copy Crack file in to installation folder then run patch as administtrator" should be explained better:

5.1 Copy Crack file "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" into installation folder (typically Windows/Programs/Adobe/Acrobat 11.0/Acrobat
5.2 Run "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" as administtrator (a black text window will open)
5.3 Once the dialogue box opens up asking to precise the file, chose "amtlib.dll"; click open
5.4 Wait untill "WORK DONE" appears on the black window; close this window
Hopes that helps

PS. The whole set of instructions should look:

1. Stop the application if started
2. Open AcrobatPro.exe and extract it in desktop
3. In desktop go to extraxted folder then run AcroPro.msi
3.1 Select free trial when installing.
4. Click on update file AcrobatUpd11020.msp and install it
5.1 Copy Crack file "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" into installation folder (typically Windows/Programs/Adobe/Acrobat 11.0/Acrobat
5.2 Run "amtemu.v0.9.1-painter" as administtrator (a black text window will open)
5.3 Once the dialogue box opens up asking to precise the file, chose "amtlib.dll"; click open

amerkowatli

Aug 6, 2017
I'm actually stuck here...

So i download the thing, I unpack the files, I get the adobe.exe installer, i make the installer install everything on desktop. Fine
There is no acrobatpro.exe but other exes.
I go back and install the folder but this time in the option at the end i keep the run tick on, i get another adobe acrobat installer, but when i click next i need the code.
I unpack AcrobatUpd11020.msp and place it in the same folder as the ADOBE desktop folder. I try running it i cannot, i get some shit from windows saying cannot find application yada yada. THEN I renamed it to AcrobatUpd11020.exe and ran it as adminstrator, didn't work.
I brought the crack in the folder, thought maybe i could skip this step but I cannot get the crack to locate the file "amtlib.dll" .

Im stuck.

amerkowatli

Aug 6, 2017
isgtz said:
Step "5) Copy Crack file in to installation folder then run patch as administtrator" should be explained better:

Hopes that helps

LIFE SAVER

applejak_2000

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks isgtz I'll try that !!

EDIT: I think it worked!! Only it says "WORKING DONE", not "WORK DONE" -- Anyway a very minor point ----- You saved our lives THANK YOU !!

applejak_2000

Aug 14, 2017
One think i wonder about, does the program -- once successfully cracked installed --- check periodically for updates and then determine from Adobe's server your installation has a cracked/invalid license key?? Or if you use on-line help from Adobe will the same thing happen ?? I know that was a problem with certain Adobe Creative Suite application torrents some years back (happened to me actually)

harrymalviya

Aug 23, 2017
I got trial version running 11.0.20 and tried to change/ customise it as well amtemu.v0.9.1-painter application but it still not loading the file, getting the same error.

Please help ! anyone ?

samirsaliba

Sep 6, 2017
isgtz said:

Hopes that helps

Life saver. Running 100% here.
I'm trying to register on TPB so I can comment this there, I guess it'll help out some ppl having the same trouble.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

pablooliva

Sep 12, 2017
The amtlib.dll is in the Program folder and not in the crack folder. I was looking for it like crazy until I realised. Now it's working and I hope it does for long.

jlau21

Aug 31, 2017
When I try to run the crack file as admin, I receive this error message: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service." Any idea the work around this? Thanks!

rbasye85

Mar 5, 2016
Darklighter said:
I am dumb....I was putting it onto my desktop, NOT in the directory I actually installed the files in...DERP - all fixed :D
I must be dumber. I can't find it anywhere. How do I get this to register so I don't have to buy the program.

davymcl1993

Sep 26, 2017
jlau21 said:
When I try to run the crack file as admin, I receive this error message: "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service." Any idea the work around this? Thanks!
Yeah i am having the same problem too, anyone?

NaiS

Sep 27, 2017
This install has been an incredibly frustrating experience. I cannot get it to complete before the following error appears and the install undoes everything:

error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component {9BAE13A2-E7AF-D6C3-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: 0x80073712.

Anyone have any advice? This appears before I can even run the update install file.

Baranduin

Sep 29, 2017
I am still not quite getting it. This is my third attempt to use a patch and I have no idea if I have done it right. I really don't want to wait 30 days and see if I am all set. When I went through installer, I selected "trial license." Was that correct? And then I picked a random file called amtlib.dll to run the patch. I followed darklighter and went into the program files where the adobe was installed.
I wanted to include a screen shot but it won't let me. Could I get a nod? Also, in the patcher I selected Adobe Acrobat XI although it was preset to DC.

Thanks y'all!

sparks76

Oct 3, 2017
yadsandhu said:
when i start application after few minutes it gives error (A error has been detected with a required application library or file and the product cannot continue please reinstall the application) what to do /??????????????????
I'm having the same issue - has anyone figured out how to solve this? I've tried re-installing a few times, even went through registry and deleted everything adobe before the last reinstall and still get this same message every time I open a pdf file.

djakhj

Oct 5, 2017
isgtz said:

Hopes that helps

This was very helpful, Thanks a lot.

morieson

Oct 16, 2017
Hi all,

Fairly new to all this and would appreciate some guidance. When I try and install/ open the Acrobat UPD 11020 I get a window saying the "Windows Installer cannot install the patch because the program to be upgraded may be missing or the patch may update a different version. How do I get around this please. I can open the Crack file as the administrator but the file amtlib.dll does not show and I'm assuming this is because I havent installed the UPD file. Ive tried to research turning off the Windows installer component but havent had any luck there. I also imagine its probably and Windows 10 thing and hopefully there is an easy fix to this.
All advice suggestions are much appreciated
thanks

Latest posts