• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Acrobat DC 2021.007.20099 FULL problems

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukiboy77

Mar 30, 2022
Hello,

I have installed DC 2021.007.20099 FULL and have been using it recently for the past 2 months without a problem. Today, I installed Adobe Photoshop CC (with a different uploader). Installation went fine and I was able to use the Photoshop. I was also then able to open some PDFs that I edited on photoshop with Acrobat. But maybe after 20 minutes, it started to have the Adobe Sign In pop up on Acrobat - which was a bummer cause it was working fine. After that, I've tried to run the patch again, restarted the computer... No luck. Still comes up. Photoshop appears to be working fine.

Any way to fix this? Uninstall this one and reinstall the new Acrobat (.20102)? Just not sure why it broke.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I have installed DC 2021.007.20099 FULL and have been using it recently for the past 2 months without a problem. Today, I installed Adobe Photoshop CC (with a different uploader). Installation went fine and I was able to use the Photoshop. I was also then able to open some PDFs that I edited on photoshop with Acrobat. But maybe after 20 minutes, it started to have the Adobe Sign In pop up on Acrobat - which was a bummer cause it was working fine. After that, I've tried to run the patch again, restarted the computer... No luck. Still comes up. Photoshop appears to be working fine.

Any way to fix this? Uninstall this one and reinstall the new Acrobat (.20102)? Just not sure why it broke.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back