• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AnyDVD 7.3.6

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

AbbyJaneChick

Sep 9, 2013
Slysoft has , with the latest release, attempted to guarantee that you can no longer hack AnyDVD. It performs a check of the elbycdio.dll file. If it finds one in the program directory, AnyDVD refuses to initialize saying it is corrupted. Replacing the version in the windows system directory with the hacked version seems to cause a failed to init message. It is now officially time for hackers to perform their usual magic and find a new way to bypass the check. 8o|

Latest version I see is

SlySoft.AnyDVD.HD.v7.3.5.0.Multilingual.Cracked.READ.NFO-BRD

Reported working... Thank you for the nfo =)

EDIT!:.. My apologies after further searching I have found version 7.3.6 but it does not seem
to be a actual scene release as there are no team credits or nfo files....Comes with a registration file/key.

Testing now

I know this thread is old but I downloaded the SlySoft AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0 and get that error elbycdio.dll in use. So i can't "patch" it. Can anyone help?

Back