• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

autoCAD with online maps

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

john doe

Mar 24, 2022
So I have a dumb question, maybe...
In a crkd version of autocad, is it possible to have an online acct which is free of charge so that i could ebable georeferencing in my crkd version of autocad? I mean i guess common sense would dictate that i could not, but wasnt sure that if im not requesting assistance from someone in the pd version community, that it wouldnt necessarily raise attention. in the version i have, i cant turn a georef'd map on in the background because it says i have to have an online acct., which i have but i was nervouse to sign into it. The reason i am wondering is because there are crkd versions of autocad civil 3d which to use for what its meant for, you have to have the mapping option available, or otherwise what would be the point of dl'ing a crkd version of c3d.

very repectfully....
jd

I wouldn't do it but you may be able to. I would guess that the worse thing that could happen is that you'll have to reinstall Autocad or/and Windows. I guess it depends how bad you want it.

I will not go that route if it means that i have to go thru the software removal and installation process again. before i did that and wasted my time, i would have to hear of other doing it with satisfactory results. thank you for the reply!

Back