• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

avg pc tuneup 2015

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

hedrem

Nov 8, 2014
hello! i am in need of someones help with installing avg pc tuneup 2015.. i got it going but as soon as i open the program it states that he trial has expired... i have no idea where to copy the - tulic.dll
- Registration.reg files... please someone help... these are the minimal instructions it came with...

+----------------+
| How to use |
+----------------+
Instructions:
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Copy the cracked files
4) Run Registration.reg

For the record, the cracked DLLs are:
- tulic.dll
- Registration.reg

Make sure you copy those to the right locations.

Hey,

1. Install setup and close it.
2. Copy crack file tulic.dll and replace it in installation directory
3. Run Registration.reg and click "yes"
Now open AVG PC Tuneup and enjoy this software.

Still can't get it working. there is nothing for the crack files to replace in the installed folder. Thanx
LarryT

Hi LarryT,

Please double check installation directory, there must be a file named: "tulic.dll"

Here is link for tulic.dll: http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/avg-technologies/tuneup-utilities-2013/tulic-dll/

You need to replace it and run Registration.reg.

'Good luck.

Nice 1 Thumper.
I found it and sorted it you can find the tulic.dll file in C drive/Program files (x86)/AVG/AVG Tune up
Peace
LarryT

Okay I understand now. Simply right click on one of the programs under AVG Tuneup and select "open file location" that is the Installation directory. uuugghhh.

Back