• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AVG PC TuneUp 2016 16 22 1 58906

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

politikos

Aug 29, 2017
It seems that the is for 2015 edition and that all of the serials are invalid could you please help me?
thanks in advance

politikos said:
It seems that the is for 2015 edition and that all of the serials are invalid could you please help me?
thanks in advance

Please checkout for newer version.

I have AVG PC TuneUp 2016 64bit including serials, but I need a 32 bit version for a laptop. I don't know how to share it with others or even if I am allowed to in this forum.

politikos said:
thanks in advance

I downloaded this version as well - 16 22 1 58906, not sure is its 2015 or 2016 but all the serials provided in the text file including from the generator are invalid.

Any help?

Solved. If you're installing this in 2017 you have to change the year on your pc temporarily to 2016 and then try the serials again. Worked for me.

Back