• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AVS Registry Cleaner 2.2.3.236

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Asmin

Aug 23, 2011
have down loaded AVS Registry Cleaner 2.2.3.236 (from BTjunkie) and installed same, but unable to patch. message received is "Unable to Open File". any HELP please.

Hello,

Sorry but we dont support from files which are downloaded out of ThumperDC.com.

who was uploader of this sofware? can you link me to the file where you download it?

Thanks

Hi Thumper.
hope the following helps.

Downloaded from btjunkie.

http://btjunkie.org/search?q=AVS+Registry+Cleaner

Third row down reads.
"AVS Registry Cleaner 2.2.3.236 incl Patch By ThumperTM"
Uploader:- 2011/01/03 by guest

program installed OK but patch reports "unable to read AVS Registry Cleaner.exe" file. Anti-virus switched off also Malwarebytes turned off. Still no luck.

If I have uploaded the info file twice then sorry as unsure if it uploaded 1st time, if at all.

Thanks for your help

If you download "AVS Registry Cleaner 2.2.3.236 incl Patch By ThumperTM" i can explain how to use patch...

@Asmin you either open the patch.exe and browse to C:/program files/avs registry cleaner and the patch will automatically do its thing or copy the patch to the program folder then run it from there, once patched you can delete the patch.exe (when you initially install any program always 'un-tick' run/launch now)

Let me know if you done now

Sorry Mate.
Tried everything but no luck.
The Patch takes me to the folder where the program is. I click on the program then click on OPEN then fails.
I am running Windows 7 would this make a difference?
Have uninstalled and re-installed but again no luck.

anyway thanks for your help. I will download it again from your site and try again.

Can you tell me how to change my username? as it is mis-typed

Once again thanks for your help.

Hello,

These instructions for patching it are valide for my upload no for others upload...

Change username is not allowed here but i will allow you this time... PM me what username you want

cheers

Latest posts

Back