• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Bankman-Fried charged by SEC, to appear in Bahamas court

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Crypto. Conceived, Created and popularized by criminals. The future is not looking so profitable. So who's watching?
2 minute read December 13 Credit: Luc Cohen and Susan Heavy. Reuters
I've been mining crypto since 2017 and started dabbling in trading about a year ago. I keep the large majority of my crypto on a Trezor Hardware wallet and just the bare minimum on an exchange for trading. For those that are not very security minded, they got their asses handed to themselves. There is also a constant barrage of scammers trying to get you to invest. Right now since the ETH switched from proof of work to proof of stake making it unmineable mining isn't very profitable. So I'm spec mining a pretty new crypto called Kaspa that is only worth fractions of a cent. I've accumulated thousands of them and it's a solid project IMHO. I believe that when it hits mainstream I think it could go up to $3 or $4 each. If it does I hit the lotto.

That being said I would never put anything into crypto I'm not willing to lose. If you keep security up front at all times it's pretty safe but the crypto market is extremely volatile. For me it's more of a hobby but a hobby that has paid me pretty well in the process. However, this FTX deal may just cause a chain reaction causing the whole of the crypto market to crash and burn.

Back