• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Become a captain of adventure in Sea of Thieves Season Seven

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

TWF Bot

Staff member
Nov 29, 2020
Sea of Thieves fans take note: With the new arrival of Season Seven, it’s time to truly become a captain. “At last you can own and name your ships, decorating them with hand-picked fittings and souvenirs of your seabound exploits, then working towards milestones to unlock more,” according to a post on SeaOfThieves.com. “Enjoy ongoing story-driven adventures and new seasonal rewards too.” Head over to SeaOfThieves.com to watch the trailer and find out about the new suite of features to help fulfill the captain fantasy long awaited by sailors.

Continue reading...

I have been pondering this for a while now. I am now working for a DaaS UCaaS provider. Ironically many of my co-workers are gamers, some very much so. That brings me to my question: If most of the really resource intensive tasks are moving to "the cloud" do you really need these high power systems for daily duties? You can have some insane platform do the work for you but for a lot cheaper as that resource is used 100%, not surfing around the Internet most of the time. As you well know I am a video freak from PIII days so I recognize there will always be specific reasons to have some horsepower in front of you.
But with game consoles performance equal or better than most PCs at a fraction of the price why invest in a PC for gaming? I know it's a lot like "Hey I have this and this" but in the end?
I think this may have been why Intel got off the who's got the faster processor. I hate to admit it, but that Apple M1 CPU looks darn attractive, performance to power use which means no huge cooling needs.

Back