Best Version of Office?

DVDR_Dog

Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 81.0.4044.138
OK for those who have had some long term experience with Office they have found, what's the best version to just install and doesn't require constant fiddling around with?
Something you could install, is permanently activated without any recurring activation fixes. Does such a thing exist in current versions or have all the holes been plugged?
I keep reading so many comments that are so contrary I thought this might be a good place to start a general discussion.
NO LINKS PLEASE!!!!!
Thanks

DVDR_Dog

Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 81.0.4044.138
Just to throw my 2 cents in I avoid Office when I can, but I stumble across it all the time. So other than the 2007 enterprise, VLK or whatever else you care to call it, it's my understanding all you can do with later versions is fool the activation module for another trial period and the crack removes the warning messages, alerts or whatever you call the nag boxes. At one point I recall fooling around with the date and year would work but that was long ago and no longer works.
Did I miss anything? I know there has been discussions here in the past about Office and I admit I didn't totally understand everything that was being said. I am just wondering if perhaps there is something that might be permanent that didn't have to be constantly resident and active and that the a/v would go bonkers if it sees it.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 81.0.4044.138
Just to throw my 2 cents in I avoid Office when I can, but I stumble across it all the time. So other than the 2007 enterprise, VLK or whatever else you care to call it, it's my understanding all you can do with later versions is fool the activation module for another trial period and the crack removes the warning messages, alerts or whatever you call the nag boxes. At one point I recall fooling around with the date and year would work but that was long ago and no longer works.
Did I miss anything? I know there has been discussions here in the past about Office and I admit I didn't totally understand everything that was being said. I am just wondering if perhaps there is something that might be permanent that didn't have to be constantly resident and active and that the a/v would go bonkers if it sees it.
I agree, v2007 is an option, v2016 and v2019 can't be permanently activated.

Reactions: DVDR_Dog