Camtasia 9.0.4

cw1999

Jul 11, 2017
@ThumperTM Can you test finalizing and creating a video. When I open camtasia, I get no error, I only get the "cannot communicate" popup when trying to actually create a final video.

@spee2y confirm you put reg.info in c:/programdata, and not c:/programs..

guru1212

Aug 1, 2017
Quandam said:
whitekang said:
Found this on a page from an other crack:

Edit the following lines in RegInfo.ini file:
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1

>Important!!! CHECK the RegInfo.ini file "Read-only".

Although it does keep saying that it cannot connect, I am able to produce without a watermark
You are partially right. I already edit my host file so I check some old versions I downloaded before like 8.0.4 and find in the the readme file and find out you have to also include the "registeredto=[insert name here]" and "resgistrationkey=[insert key here]" and also fill in the first like "validationdata=1" then set it to read-only so it should look just like this as an example:
===========================
[RegistrationInfo]
RegisteredTo=Tech-Tools.me
RegistrationKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1
==========================
After running some test this works perfectly using the keys and username that was supplied with folder. No more annoying "Can't connect to server" popup when I export the video to file. Should work like normal. Hope this helps everyone as well.
This worked for me. Still have pop-up but able to produce videos without watermark. Good enough for me! Thanks.

fixiv

Aug 8, 2017
khimosaubi said:
I figured it out guys...

1) Create a project - Anything
2)Go to Share
3) Click Local File
4) You'll get promoted to enter a product key or produce with watermark.
-Open your current reginfo.ini file
-Copy the contents of the hacked reginfo.ini
-Paste hacked reginfo.ini into current reginfo.ini
-Save and close reginfo.ini
5)Enter one of the product keys provided and it will allow you to create the video without a watermark.

BOOM!

PS. If your camtasia crashes during the rendering - Reopen and Camtasia will be registered.
Had the same issue others have had, but using the above method it would only work temporarily. I had to do the same above each time I opened Camtasia. However! I noticed that the first time I process a video each time I open up Camtasia it resets the reginfo.ini each time. So after I copied over the hacked ini data I then set the file to Read Only and BIG BOOM!

jd4reals

Aug 19, 2017
Camtasia crack

<r>I want to die - after torrenting the program, I decided just to normally edit in Camtasia. 4-5 hours later, here I am, near death because when I try to export, it gives me the option between uploading with an annoying large watermark (not gonna happen) or activate it. So, I try and activate it with the keys provided, jackshit occurs. I tried all 3, and I did all the other steps. <br/>
<B><s></s><U><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s>PLEASE HELP<e></e></SIZE><e></e></U><e></e></B></r>

ThumperTM

El Patrón
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
Re: Camtasia crack

<r><QUOTE author="jd4reals"><s>
jd4reals said:
</s>I want to die - after torrenting the program, I decided just to normally edit in Camtasia. 4-5 hours later, here I am, near death because when I try to export, it gives me the option between uploading with an annoying large watermark (not gonna happen) or activate it. So, I try and activate it with the keys provided, jackshit occurs. I tried all 3, and I did all the other steps. <br/>
<B><s></s><U><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s>PLEASE HELP<e></e></SIZE><e></e></U><e></e></B><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="khimosaubi"><s>
khimosaubi said:
</s>I figured it out guys...<br/>
<br/>
1) Create a project - Anything<br/>
2)Go to Share<br/>
3) Click Local File<br/>
4) You'll get promoted to enter a product key or produce with watermark.<br/>
-Open your current reginfo.ini file<br/>
-Copy the contents of the hacked reginfo.ini<br/>
-Paste hacked reginfo.ini into current reginfo.ini<br/>
-Save and close reginfo.ini<br/>
5)Enter one of the product keys provided and it will allow you to create the video without a watermark.<br/>
<br/>
BOOM!<br/>
<br/>
PS. If your camtasia crashes during the rendering - Reopen and Camtasia will be registered.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Read above steps</r>

CF1017

Aug 25, 2017
So, what worked for me after reading through these posts

Opened RegInfo.ini in NotePad

Made sure that all of the ValidationData entries =1
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1

I then entered for
RegistrationKey= one of the provided serials
RegisteredTo= the name that goes with the serial I used

Saved it and set the properties to Read-Only

Works like a charm for me now.

RJV10

Sep 14, 2017
Tried everything :( Still no luck. "Our Activation server is unable to register your copy of Camtasia" Ple;ase heko.

ritzptl7

Sep 24, 2017
GOT IT !! once you replace RegInfo file .. right click go to properties and change it to READ ONLY option!! thats the key to get it to work

ItzCMF

Oct 6, 2017
noniceguy said:
Quandam said:
whitekang said:
Found this on a page from an other crack:

Edit the following lines in RegInfo.ini file:
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1

>Important!!! CHECK the RegInfo.ini file "Read-only".

Although it does keep saying that it cannot connect, I am able to produce without a watermark
You are partially right. I already edit my host file so I check some old versions I downloaded before like 8.0.4 and find in the the readme file and find out you have to also include the "registeredto=[insert name here]" and "resgistrationkey=[insert key here]" and also fill in the first like "validationdata=1" then set it to read-only so it should look just like this as an example:
[RegistrationInfo]
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1
After running some test this works perfectly using the keys and username that was supplied with folder. No more annoying "Can't connect to server" popup when I export the video to file. Should work like normal. Hope this helps everyone as well.
After following this information so i still get the popup about ''cant conncect to server'' but i was able to export the video file. So thank you!Its important to have read only for the reg.ini to able to work.
Yes this worked perfectly thank you very much. It is completely registered on next start. It does not prompt for purchase nor for myself to enter the Key. Thank you again.

walex5780

Oct 8, 2017
ItzCMF said:
noniceguy said:
Quandam said:
[RegistrationInfo]
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1
After following this information so i still get the popup about ''cant conncect to server'' but i was able to export the video file. So thank you!Its important to have read only for the reg.ini to able to work.
Yes this worked perfectly thank you very much. It is completely registered on next start. It does not prompt for purchase nor for myself to enter the Key. Thank you again.
To anyone trying the above, don't forget that the RegInfo.ini has to overwrite the one that is present in C:\ProgramData\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9
I can confirm export without watermark, but still get the "Activation Server is unable to register your copy of Camtasia" which only disappears if I am disconnected from the network.

Cheers!

Flizzy

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, first of all thanks for the upload. I am going to purchase Camtasia when i know that i will keep using the software.

So i get the same message everyone is talking about "unable to connect...free trial etc.pp." BUT i dont have a watermark or any limitations? Is that how its supposed to be?

Flizzy

Oct 9, 2017
Do you think its safe to use the cracked version for youtube when there is no watermark? Could there be any other form of protection in there that could bust me later?

Latest posts