Camtasia 9.0.4

Sylencer90

Can we get the most recent version uploaded please?

rbrbrb

citralian post_id=94712 time=1498422500 user_id=146615 said:
Help I can't edit the "hosts" file, what do I do?
Copy and paste exactly what the tutorial shows you in the host file but you can't save it in the etc folder. So save it anywhere then you have to remove the txt ending and let the file only host without any extension e move it to the c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc folder again and overwrite the original. Windows blocks the notepad from saving there.

To other people asking over and over again, the solution is in the page 3. Don't be lazy just looking at the last page. Read the topic. People here made the effort to find the solution and you can't even do the small job of reading the topic. It does work.

rbrbrb

kgeepogi88 post_id=96500 time=1508398112 user_id=155287 said:
guys how do you set the reg info file to read only?
Right click on it, choose properties and check the Read-Only box in the bottom of the properties window. Then click on OK.

Silverdot

I downloaded the program and installed.

Did not launch the program.

Edited the host files with notepad in admin mode

Entered the reg.ini file

[RegistrationInfo]
RegisteredTo=Tech-Tools.me
RegistrationKey=Entered Serial
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1

Saved

Right clicked and made it Read Only

Disconnect from the internet

Launched Camtasia

I can create files without the watermark, but I assume it's still in trial mode.

I went to Share > YouTube and I get the "Our Activation service is unable to register..." pop up.

What am I missing here?

I've tried all 3 serials in the reg.ini file

Thanks for the help. I read through the thread and saw the answer on page 3, but it's just not working.

tdssam

I'm here for that same reason Silverdot. Any information would be appreciated!

tdssam

khimosaubi post_id=94272 time=1494609361 user_id=143151 said:
I figured it out guys...

1) Create a project - Anything
2)Go to Share
3) Click Local File
4) You'll get promoted to enter a product key or produce with watermark.
-Open your current reginfo.ini file
-Copy the contents of the hacked reginfo.ini
-Paste hacked reginfo.ini into current reginfo.ini
-Save and close reginfo.ini
5)Enter one of the product keys provided and it will allow you to create the video without a watermark.

BOOM!

PS. If your camtasia crashes during the rendering - Reopen and Camtasia will be registered.
So it looks as if this is at least a work around, but didn't actually make Camtasia work without the pop up.

I've also noticed that every time I open and close Camtasia, the Reginfo file defaults back to blank as it was, even if I enter the info again and save, it'll go back to not having the information in there. Weird...

Lanky032

hey guys i followed the solution on page 3 and also every other page on this thread... but I still couldn't get mine working. It asks for a key but cannot activate when i enter any of the 3 keys included

Croso12

Quandam post_id=94233 time=1494303451 user_id=135021 said:
whitekang said:
Found this on a page from an other crack:

Edit the following lines in RegInfo.ini file:
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1

>Important!!! CHECK the RegInfo.ini file "Read-only".

Although it does keep saying that it cannot connect, I am able to produce without a watermark
You are partially right. I already edit my host file so I check some old versions I downloaded before like 8.0.4 and find in the the readme file and find out you have to also include the "registeredto=[insert name here]" and "resgistrationkey=[insert key here]" and also fill in the first like "validationdata=1" then set it to read-only so it should look just like this as an example:
===========================
[RegistrationInfo]
RegistrationKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1
==========================
After running some test this works perfectly using the keys and username that was supplied with folder. No more annoying "Can't connect to server" popup when I export the video to file. Should work like normal. Hope this helps everyone as well.
I used this and now it seems that it works

ThumperTM

Administrator
Staff member
Croso12 post_id=113292 time=1547470194 user_id=185471 said:
Quandam post_id=94233 time=1494303451 user_id=135021 said:
whitekang said:
Found this on a page from an other crack:

Edit the following lines in RegInfo.ini file:
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1

>Important!!! CHECK the RegInfo.ini file "Read-only".

Although it does keep saying that it cannot connect, I am able to produce without a watermark
You are partially right. I already edit my host file so I check some old versions I downloaded before like 8.0.4 and find in the the readme file and find out you have to also include the "registeredto=[insert name here]" and "resgistrationkey=[insert key here]" and also fill in the first like "validationdata=1" then set it to read-only so it should look just like this as an example:
===========================
[RegistrationInfo]
RegistrationKey=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
ValidationData1=1
ValidationData2=1
ValidationData3=1
==========================
After running some test this works perfectly using the keys and username that was supplied with folder. No more annoying "Can't connect to server" popup when I export the video to file. Should work like normal. Hope this helps everyone as well.
I used this and now it seems that it works
Glad to hear it.