• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Cobb Accesstuner Workaround Bounty

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

thewrm

Jul 1, 2022
I have Cobb Accesstuner working with one Cobb Accessport to tune one of my cars. As long as I turn off the network and changed the date I can continue to use Accesstuner 3 for that vehicle. I have another vehicle with an Accessport but they sent me the undesirable Accesstuner 4 that disables several of the features I need for my vehicle. Could anyone in this community help me with a workaround, whether it was a memory edit or something more permanent? This would be huge for the Subaru tuning community. $200 if you can make it work with my 2004 Forester AccessPort, $500 if you can make it work with any AccessPort. I will provide all the needed files upon request. PM for more details and files.

Last edited:
I have Cobb Accesstuner working with one Cobb Accessport to tune one of my cars. As long as I turn off the network and changed the date I can continue to use Accesstuner 3 for that vehicle. I have another vehicle with an Accessport but they sent me the undesirable Accesstuner 4 that disables several of the features I need for my vehicle. Could anyone in this community help me with a workaround, whether it was a memory edit or something more permanent? This would be huge for the Subaru tuning community. $200 if you can make it work with my 2004 Forester AccessPort, $500 if you can make it work with any AccessPort. I will provide all the needed files upon request. PM for more details and files.
Why not monitor Accesstunner and block the exes to connect to the internet? Send me a copy and i will have a look and get back to you.

It's cool you are giving away money for the workaround but i don't know if i can give you a correct solution (i can try).

Back