• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

DVDFab 8.1.8.5 Qt Final Incl. Crack [ThumperDC]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

bulinho

May 29, 2012
Hi,

I just downloaded DVDFab 8.1.8.5 Qt Final Incl. Crack [ThumperDC] and found that cracked exe is not working 100%. For DVD Ripper is says that it is expired, even-though under "About screen" it says that it is registered for all options, enalbed and never expires.

Something is not OK with crack.

Please advise.

1.Please post in correct forum next time [topic moved to 'Technical Support']
2.Read installation infos! You need to disable updates after once you installed this software. Maybe this is reason why is not working for you.

thumper said:
1.Please post in correct forum next time [topic moved to 'Technical Support']

Sorry for that, I know I put it to Bad releases, thought that I should put it there...

2.Read installation infos! You need to disable updates after once you installed this software. Maybe this is reason why is not working for you.

I read infos, updates are disabled, it was made as clean install (all previous versions are uninstalled, and machine restarted), so the crack just doesn't work for me. I don't know who is cracker, but wish he could try it out.

Well, it is tested in windows 7 enterprise version and windows xp too.. in both was working good... dunno whats wrong with your PC. Sorry :(

thumper said:
Well, it is tested in windows 7 enterprise version and windows xp too.. in both was working good... dunno whats wrong with your PC. Sorry :(

I've got win7 ultimate x64, and last was running 8.1.8.0 beta without issues, think I will revert back to it.

Thanks anyway.

bulinho said:
Hi,

I just downloaded DVDFab 8.1.8.5 Qt Final Incl. Crack [ThumperDC] and found that cracked exe is not working 100%. For DVD Ripper is says that it is expired, even-though under "About screen" it says that it is registered for all options, enalbed and never expires.

Please advise.

I have same problem

Shustraya said:
bulinho said:
Hi,

Please advise.

I have same problem

Have you disable UPDATES?

I installed the software but when I click the crack button nothing happens. No file is created. I have searched the entire PC and can not anything that might be a crack file.

when you click crack button one folder named "crack" will be showed on your desktop. then you have to drag those files on installation folder.

I downloaded DVDFab 8.1.8.5 Qt Final Incl. Crack and an INFO REPORT screen popped up straight after I installed the program. Yours isn't the first one, all the DVDFab torrents have done it so far. I have previously had a cracked version for about a year then one day the same report showed up.

Back