• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

File Sharing Accounts

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

old hippie

VIP Donator
Aug 29, 2010
Which file sharing site would you guys recomend? I'm gonna open account to start sharing with you folks but would really like to which is the best? Ya know as far as price, d/l speed and the other services provided?

Yes Mediafire and Rapidshare and hotfiles are best in file hosting ! :) :) :) :)

Got an account with mediafire. It upload to 30% then quits and starts all over. This sucker is driving me crazy. Been trying to upload 1 rar file. :evil:

MEDIAFIRE AND ONLY MEDIAFIRE.............IT'S SUPPORTS DOWNLOAD RESUME FUNCTION WHICH OTHER FILE SHEARING SITES DOESN'T!:)

4 some....if i m not mistaken for fileserve & rapidshare can....hotfile i think can also but i m not sure for others...no harm to try :)

Well if i was to open a premium account, believe it or not, it would not be Mediafire even though it's my favorite file hosting site. The reason is because free users don't have to wait to download and all you really get as a premium user is faster download speeds. With the recent popularity of Fileserve i would personally choose that one. In the past couple months you see more fileserve links than anything other links on the internet. You will be able to download at will with as many downloads as you want at very fast speeds.

Use Mutliupload because it uploads to multiple file sharing sites at a fast speed and mediafire deletes ur files faster

I like using MediaFire. Question? do u think jdownloader works better than internet download manager, I know I have always have trouble with idm full version letting me resume downloads on a regular basis.

No IDM is much better....

You are having problems because some hosts dont support downloading via IDM for free users.... so only premium accounts can download with IDM.

Regards

Back