What's new

format hp laptop

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

cottonwool

Jan 21, 2013
hi i have a hp laptop which i have a virus on and need to format i want to clean this fully tryed to use killdisc but laptop wont see the disc went into bios and changed to boot from cd but it wont is there any free software to use to formatt fully

UXA

VIP
Aug 20, 2010
You can extract iso files in USB and use your USB to format your PC.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
You can install XP/7 with USB. Just extract .iso files in your USB and change boot settings :)

Good luck.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mhaimonie Windows 10 Setting Of Time Format On Logon Screen Windows 10 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Need Help With an Odd Format Smartphones and other Devices Chat & Support 7
S Format Factory 2.96 Best!! Free converter Windows Apps 25
WonderWoman Win10 Pro Laptop suddenly cold boots extremely slow Windows 10 Help and Support 6
starhawk69 Customizable Laptop Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 10
WonderWoman Streaming laptop versus gaming laptop - what is the diff between the two Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 2
B Windows 10 Need help installing Windows 10 onto laptop running off usb drive Windows 10 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Oh Man I Got My Hands On a Surface Laptop!!!!! Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 6
F My Laptop is not booting Windows 10 Help and Support 8
DVDR_Dog Laptop Screen Freezing Win 10 Dual Graphics Systems Windows 10 Help and Support 7
P Laptop Freezes Windows 10 Help and Support 6
R Hp Laptop 15 R074 TU model wifi an bluetooth is not showing Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 3
A Aspire E 15 Laptop builtin microphone not detected by Windows 8 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
UXA Securing Your Laptop Tutorials 0
A What Win7 Version Is Good Enough to Run on P4 Laptop? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
L phone os on laptop.to get my laptop to run like my phone Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1