- Aug 18, 2010
Welcome to the TheWindowsForum. We're pleased you're here, and hope you enjoy our forum. As a TheWindowsForum Member, it is your responsibility to read, know, and abide by these rules as you will be held accountable for them whether you read them or not. It is also your responsibility to check back regularly as these rules can and will change as need dictates, with or without notice.
- Warez stuff is not allowed here! ex: Any software with serial/crack, movies etc. We allow only FreeWare Files!!
- Read up before asking!
- Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
- Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
- Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to me.
- Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
- Keep the size of personal images down.
- No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
- Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators , they will be ignored.
- Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
- Do not ask "what's best" because this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone has their own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!
- The official language is English.
- Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
- Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
- All download links must be placed in [ code ] tags.
- Use the Search function before making a post to ensure that there are no duplicate posts.
- Post to the correct Forum.
- No advertising allowed unless with staff permission (you spam you get banned).
- Do not use CAPS in your post, as it looks like you are shouting & it can look offensive.
- Information is crucial so always add it to your post (screenshots, if available).
- Always add a valid link and a fix (if one exists).
- If you want to add a reply to your topic, please use the Edit button instead of making double posts.
- Do not bump old threads just to say the links are dead or to ask for a reupload. Use the appropiate request
- Don't post any XXX (Porn)!