• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Forum Use Whoas

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dEtoXiK

Oct 15, 2010
ALL THESE YEARS IN THE P2P UNIVERSE & I STILL HAVE PROBLEMS UNDERSTANDING MY WAY AROUND A FORUM.. LOL
Being dyslexic is already challenging enough. Having to over-think each word I see & type can be stressful enough for me to toss the computer across the room.. Thank God @ least for the spell check.. It helps me out tremendously for my side of the writing. BUT... Does not make the reading easy.. Most especially in forums with lots of letters crammed together.... In away, It's similar to claustrophobia...I panic when faced with all the words on a page, Thus I get too stressed & avoid these things.
Somehow though, I am starting to feel compelled to WANT to face this disabling factor, So I can grow & learn how to program my mind to face this, & HOPEFULLY get better, so I CAN read & teach my children as they grow.
I mean after all...Is it fair to my 3 year old son to not have his daddy read to him?
Anyways, I probably got off topic.... But I'm sure there are many others in the P2P Community who have the same dilemma.. What better place for me to share this?
BIG UPS TO ALL IN THE SCENE THAT SACRIFICE THEIR TIME, FOR THEIR LOVE OF THE GAME!
ML&R De.. :yowyow:

It's not that easy to face the reality today specially on our technology brother... But if you believe in yourself? nothing is impossible :) forget all the fears, to think you are just trying to be part of the community in terms of networking, you are not killing yourself either :) And for this ? I'm 100% sure, you have lots of information and ideas to share in your kids... Make proud of yourself brother, you're the man...

I would like to welcome you with big hugs here in Our family forum... :hi: :hi: :appl: Please don't hesitate to ask or pm Administrator or Any Moderator online if you have concern regarding on our post... Enjoy your stay :appls:

Back