• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Golf Manager 3

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Wsniwasfsn

Jan 22, 2012
Does anyone know I might find the software for a G6 golf watch manufactured by Suunto, it is called Golf Manager 3. The watch was discontinued several years.
Thank You

Wsniwasfsn said:
Does anyone know I might find the software for a G6 golf watch manufactured by Suunto, it is called Golf Manager 3. The watch was discontinued several years.
Thank You
Is this by any chance what you need?
ns.suunto.com/software/golf/SGM_1_1_4_Full.exe

Wsniwasfsn said:
Thank You
Got the official site and seems like they got the links/progs you need try this out
http://www.suunto.com/en/Products/Software/Suunto-Golf-Manager/
Hope it was what you needed :)

Thank you for the effort, I tried these before and they are for a different version.

Wsniwasfsn said:
Thank you for the effort, I tried these before and they are for a different version.
Oh ok sorry about that :/ those were the only i could find. But wouldnt the one from the original site work? install older ones than update to the 3.0 one?

Back