• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Greetings From Tennessee

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

theThinker202

Mar 6, 2021
Glad to be truly back in the world of electronics after being out of commission since 2012 from a Hit-and-Run crash that crushed me and left me in a child-like vegetative state. I've come a long way and I am proud to be accepted back.
I need to let everyone know that I don't have a memory. Long or Short term.... ugh.. so It is possible that I may ask the same thing over if I don't record it at home. Please be patient with this?
Thank you,
R. Whitecrow
(yes, that is my Narraganset Indian name.)

Attachments

18.9 KB · Views: 1
Well that sucks. Welcome aboard. It's all in writing here should you need to refer back again. So you missed the Windows 8 years, no loss there. Kick back and have some fun, most of us try to.

Glad to be truly back in the world of electronics after being out of commission since 2012 from a Hit-and-Run crash that crushed me and left me in a child-like vegetative state. I've come a long way and I am proud to be accepted back.
I need to let everyone know that I don't have a memory. Long or Short term.... ugh.. so It is possible that I may ask the same thing over if I don't record it at home. Please be patient with this?
Thank you,
R. Whitecrow
(yes, that is my Narraganset Indian name.)

Welcome to our family! ;)

Well that sucks. Welcome aboard. It's all in writing here should you need to refer back again. So you missed the Windows 8 years, no loss there. Kick back and have some fun, most of us try to.
What sucks the most is not being able to remember your own children's birth or growing up, All I can go by is stories they tell me of how great a dad I was... it really stinks not knowing how I did it!

Welcome to our family! ;)
Thank you for the warm welcome. I also am a Wind Sculptor when I am not working with the PC to keep my mental faculties together. .this just happens to be an example of what the wind does to chimes alll the time that we fail to hear for all the hustle and bustle of our lives. I know this is a pc forum so I won't add anymore like this. I am merely introducing myself properly. That isn't me in the photo. It is a great Percussionist that was impressed and wished to try it out.Wind Chime Instrument.jpg

Dog gone it Thinker! I was in a band in my younger days and we did a lot of Dead covers. I can't get Tennessee Jed out of my head now! Good song BTW:

Back