What's new

Happy to be among the family

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Chirandu007

Oct 20, 2020
OS
Linux (Ubuntu)
BR
Firefox 81.0
Hi Guys,
I am new to the forum and hope to learn a lot from everyone here. My name is Chirandu from Cape Town, South Africa. I came across this forum, after downloading Mercedes-Benz WIS ASRA 2020.04 software. I was so happy to be pointed to somewhere where I can interact and learn from others. I own a 2008 Mercedes C320 CDI and I have the passion of servicing and fixing things by myself. I know with your help I will make it and the journey will be fun.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 86.0.4240.111
Hi Guys,
I am new to the forum and hope to learn a lot from everyone here. My name is Chirandu from Cape Town, South Africa. I came across this forum, after downloading Mercedes-Benz WIS ASRA 2020.04 software. I was so happy to be pointed to somewhere where I can interact and learn from others. I own a 2008 Mercedes C320 CDI and I have the passion of servicing and fixing things by myself. I know with your help I will make it and the journey will be fun.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Welcome Chirandu007! ;) :D