• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Having a hard time making PHOTOSHOP 2023 working :(

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Clancy

Jun 28, 2024
Sup everyone,
Hope y'all are doing well
As the title says i can't make Photshop 2023 work i did everything the file says and i just can't make it work when i launch it it used to say that i wasn't connected to internet now it's asking me to sign in and pay which i am obviously trying to avoid

Attachments

• _ReadMe.txt
    255 bytes · Views: 2
Frankly I can't be bothered with the Adobe programs fun and games. If you go to the huge number of posts aleady addressing the problems most boil down to this:
If any part of Photoshop or possibly any Adobe program gets a whiff of the Internet is shuts down the program. Just go thru the posts and follow the advice, it's very complicated. Adobe keeps switching things up so what works today may not in a month. Such is the cost of pirating a program. You know what the other solution is. This is why I can't be bothered.

Back