• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello from AFFASocial

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

AFFASocial

Ultimate Donator
VIP
Jun 26, 2021
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself My name is AFFASocial owner and operator of AFFASocial. I found this site and decided to give it a run. I have had web servers running since 1989 and love to test software and even create solutions for many software bugs through the years. Hope this post finds all in good health and safe conditions.

Kudos from all of us af AFFA Social | Family | Friends | Businesses | Coworkers

This post is from Sun City, California USA

Windows11.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself My name is AFFASocial owner and operator of AFFASocial. I found this site and decided to give it a run. I have had web servers running since 1989 and love to test software and even create solutions for many software bugs through the years. Hope this post finds all in good health and safe conditions.

Kudos from all of us af AFFA Social | Family | Friends | Businesses | Coworkers

This post is from Sun City, California USA

View attachment 5477

Welcome AFFASocial! ;) :D

Hi AFFAsocial, you mentioned a 11 iso and it could be found searching with Tor, could you elabboratea little further please, I would really like to try it, I have had numerous inquiries from many of my clients and customers and would like to find my way around it first please.

Back