• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

hello from New Zealand

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

droog

Oct 3, 2019
i am 58yrs old, got my first computer in the mid 80's and have been messing around with them ever since. I absolutely love technology. Know enough to get by but as i get older my mind and memory have been failing me more and more, very very frustrating. I have also spent over half my life in the music industry with the last part being and events organisor, mainly putting on outdoor DJ events, though i love almost any genre of music. My favorite movie this year is Midsommar.

i am 58yrs old, got my first computer in the mid 80's and have been messing around with them ever since. I absolutely love technology. Know enough to get by but as i get older my mind and memory have been failing me more and more, very very frustrating. I have also spent over half my life in the music industry with the last part being and events organisor, mainly putting on outdoor DJ events, though i love almost any genre of music. My favorite movie this year is Midsommar.

Welcome @droog! ;) :D

Hi droog. I supply hardware, etc. to many of the DJ's in the Philadelphia area for Windows boxes. My company makes money but it's almost a side hobby. I enjoy getting them switched over from "The Dark Side" . Their wallets love me. They keep wanting me to teach me so I can get into their game. Who knows?
Anyway Welcome!

Back