• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello from NM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Welcome to Thumperdc Larry, please be sure to read the rules, and if you have any question feel free to PM me

Thanks for the warm welcome! I tried to PM a few other members and it said I wasnt allowed??

Larry said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I tried to PM a few other members and it said I wasnt allowed??

Hello there brother Larry... Welcome here, enjoy your stay and always be cool...
About your question, you won't be able to pm any registered user for the start, make sure to have a least 5 (five) minimum post here in OUR FORUM before you can, ok brother? have a fun :D :hi:

yes merrit is right, you need 5 posts to use the PM system. just say a few thanks here and there and you will have your five

Welcome and howdy dood.Just be sure to read the first topic, which is a list of all thr rules. Have fun and enjoy what we have to offer. :shoot: :bounce:

Back