• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Help needed: with Illustrator 2023

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

idk098

Mar 22, 2023
Hello, I am sorry if the post is in the wrong session or if seem unaware of the site's rules as I am a new member. I recently downloaded the 2023 version of @ThumperTM 's Illustrator and whenever I try to install it I get an error saying "Can't find AIRes.dll. Please re-install the application". I tried to download the DLL and paste it in the folder but I can't seem to make it work. Anyone encountered the issue or had a solution for it? Thank you for any help.

Try renaming the install folder to maybe 1 word instead of the huge folder name you get when you do a straight RAR decompression. Make sure all the sub-folders of the main install file program don't have incredible long names. Finally I always do installs like this out of the root directory, less chance somethin gets overlooked. Do a full uninstall of your failed install attempt with something like Revo before you get started with the new copy.

Hi i am looking for the illustrator 2023 i cant seem to locate it on site how do i go bout getting it? im new to forum so unfamiliar! Thanks

You might want to check with the search engine @ 1337x. You usually can find a torrent for what you are looking for there. Be sure to check the comments (if any) before you load the torrent. Almost all of the torrents listed there are clean

Try renaming the install folder to maybe 1 word instead of the huge folder name you get when you do a straight RAR decompression. Make sure all the sub-folders of the main install file program don't have incredible long names. Finally I always do installs like this out of the root directory, less chance somethin gets overlooked. Do a full uninstall of your failed install attempt with something like Revo before you get started with the new copy.
Thank you very much for the reply. I tried to do as you suggested and was able to install it and run it. However I get an error saying that "This unlicensed Adobe app will be disabled soon", I did the uninstall once again with revo, redownloaded the file, renamed the long sub-folders and folders and tried again but I am still getting this message. Am I doing something wrong?

Back