• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Help with photoshop cs6 extended Portable

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

lilly.awc

Sep 24, 2012
Hi
I downloaded adobe photoshop cs6 extended v13 portable...I found where it saved to...clicked on the the one that needed unzipping...unzipped it...it gave me a applcation file but when I click on it it says "the system cannot find the file specified"......Help.....I am sorry if that is a poor discription

hmm, did you tired to run as admin?

Here is screen how to run .exe file as administrator: http://leetleech.org/images/47833561395732854784.jpg

I tried to run the application file as administrator and just got the same msg. I cant see any exe files either....After it was downloaded was there something in particular that I wa meant to do??

Hi thumper...Just wondering if you had any advice or suggestions or anything for this....??????

well, i would suggest to download regularly version and install it, dunno why portable version is not working for you.

Back