Hey C:

Jjazmin167

Jan 29, 2019
Hey, my name is Jaz and I'm new here!

I was torrenting 'TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.0.4 Build 1948 + Serials [TechTools]' when I came across an issue with my computer and the download, does anyone know where I can find the troubleshooting forum on here for that torrent?

any and all help would be appreciated :coracao:

DVDR_Dog

Donator
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 76.0.3809.132
"Disregard the comments where this doesn't work. It does, its just the readme file isn't totally correct on how to crack it, as it leaves on thing out. EDIT REGINFO.INI with the information in the SERIALS.TXT file. Then it should work. If you need help on what fields to use, then you shouldn't be here. :)"
Thanks APAL

Nantes

Sep 18, 2019
Brazil
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 69.0
I registered just to post my solution, as I was having difficulties with this torrent as well.

Add the server-blocking info to the hosts file as instructed in the readme. After copying the cracked RegInfo.ini file to the "C:\ProgramData\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9" folder, right-click to edit it with notepad and substitute the info inside for this info:

[RegistrationInfo]
ValidationData3=1
RegistrationKey=UVVDD-MJCCC-CD9MC-3KCBQ-293CF
RegisteredTo=ThumperTM
ValidationData1=
ValidationData2=1

Save, right-click the file, choose Properties, and mark it as READ-ONLY.

Start Camtasia. It will still complain about not being able to reach the servers, but it will allow you to do everything as if it was registered (no watermark when exporting videos for example). Hope this helps.

Last edited: