• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hey Hi Hi

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rschultz2112

Oct 12, 2010
Hello and greetings everyone. Fellow user much like many of us here. I'm a software engineer and enjoy tinkering with "certain" things in software. I've a few projects posted in sourceforge.net and other places.

Feel free to drop me a line, love to make new like minded friends.

All The Best to Everyone!
Rob.

First of all.. I would like to welcome you with much respect and warm hugs.. :).. Welcome here bro... Second? just to remind you with no offense that Site Advertisement like what you did is strictly prohibited in TDC :D and we hope for your kind consideration and understanding with some of our rules... Thank you so much brother... Please don't hesitate to PM Admin or Moderator listed if you have any concern regarding with some of the links and etc... :hi: :hi: and don't forget to bring us beer heheheheh :thumbsup:

No advertisements in signature? and okay whatever.... anyway.....

thumper.gif

I know the image isnt very good, since one of the other members has a welcome image i didnt put my all into this one :p

You get the message anyways.

WELCOME!!! :D

the image is good.. :) i don't see any bad on that one... i like it brother.. hehehe

Back