Hi all from Melbourne

Symbiot911

Jan 9, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.88
I'm a computer enthusiast who has been caught out by Windows 10 failing to activate after I upgraded the motherboard and processor in my mums PC. I was unaware that this would occur and by all accounts Microsoft aren't very helpful in these situations. I've been visiting this excellent resource for a while now and figured why not join. Hope everyone has had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Not so good over here with the bushfires though. Cheers.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 79.0.3945.88
I'm a computer enthusiast who has been caught out by Windows 10 failing to activate after I upgraded the motherboard and processor in my mums PC. I was unaware that this would occur and by all accounts Microsoft aren't very helpful in these situations. I've been visiting this excellent resource for a while now and figured why not join. Hope everyone has had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Not so good over here with the bushfires though. Cheers.
Welcome Symbiot911! ;) :D

Reactions: Symbiot911

Symbiot911

Jan 9, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
OS
Android
BR
Chrome Mobile 73.0.3683.0
Welcome to this forum. About your Windows 10, do you need help to activate?
Sorry. I only just found your message as Egbert were all in the spam folder. I'm all good as far as activation goes. I used the script that Thumper provided and it worked a treat

Latest posts