• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi Everyone! I'm Here!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ben480

May 29, 2011
A Big Hi to All the Smart folks Here! Hopefully we can make crack requests here, this one app called Lotwin was never cracked again for 5 years! I'm dead serious. I tried with SoftIce but got lost at some point. I know it must be simple, I am a newbie in that area. I'm not sure I can post the app link non cracked here, but I'll try my luck: LINK REMOVED!
The only limitation is that output Lotto numbers in Pro Version above show question marks instead of numbers like so ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? instead of 02 12 22 34 44 49. It basically hides the output numbers with question marks. Don't laugh if its an easy app to crack, I'm a noob guys!

Heck, I Love this App but at over $600, its too much for me to handle...

Ben

My appologies for the link ThumpeR, I'm sure there must be another way to make a request, I'll look around your forum carefully this time... I'm not just here for a request, I want to learn how to crack stuff too...and heck, I'll do it myself but this project is complicated for me. I did small stuff, not the phone home appz.

Ben

I'm not sure what to do next now ThumpeR... do I need to apply for uploader to make a simple crackz request or get help? I have the tools and simply need guidance for this app which is driving me crazy :shoot:

Do you even accept requests?

Ben

Sir, no needed to be uploader for make request...

Request zone is here: http://www.thumperdc.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Welcome to the site :) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back