• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

HI EVERYONE!!!!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Ragnarok8016

Aug 9, 2020
Just wanted to say that I'm happy to be apart of the forum. Im from the United States, I love motorcycles, computers, American football, movies, beer, and even a little gaming when I can. Thanks to those who take the time to reach out and support others, that aren't quite as skilled in IT (much like myself LOL).

Just wanted to say that I'm happy to be apart of the forum. Im from the United States, I love motorcycles, computers, American football, movies, beer, and even a little gaming when I can. Thanks to those who take the time to reach out and support others, that aren't quite as skilled in IT (much like myself LOL).

Welcome Ragnarok8016! ;) :D

What's up Ragnarok8016?
I used to road race bikes with WERRA (2 "R"s back then) and the AMA.
I love bikes but I can't trust myself on one anymore even to this day. In my mind you aren't riding unless you are scraping the foot pegs in a turn. My twisted idea of having fun. My sister lived with the chapter president of a national bike club so I got to know a bunch of guys in that club. They all thought I was crazy.
Never thought of it but I wonder if that thinking has followed me into computers?
Have fun here.

Back