• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi everyone!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Nov 2, 2021
I'm a 21 year old woman and tech enthusiast. I absolutely love everything to do with computers and any other electronics, and have been a Windows user since I was 3 years old. I'm also an electrical engineering student. I usually do not need to ask around for stuff on forums as I am able to find info myself really well or just figure things out myself most of the time. I'm also a small time white hat hacker (cybersecurity is one of my many hobbies) and play around with programming (mainly basic-level Python stuff at the moment). Thought I might as well make an account on here so I can contribute information or ask questions as I feel the need to do so. Nothing makes me happier than tinkering with and modifying technology.

My preferred pronouns are she/her and they/them.

I'm a 21 year old woman and tech enthusiast. I absolutely love everything to do with computers and any other electronics, and have been a Windows user since I was 3 years old. I'm also an electrical engineering student. I usually do not need to ask around for stuff on forums as I am able to find info myself really well or just figure things out myself most of the time. I'm also a small time white hat hacker (cybersecurity is one of my many hobbies) and play around with programming (mainly basic-level Python stuff at the moment). Thought I might as well make an account on here so I can contribute information or ask questions as I feel the need to do so. Nothing makes me happier than tinkering with and modifying technology.

Welcome MillenniumKitty! ;) :D

Welcome to the forum.

Back