• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi everyone!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Secondlaw

Apr 13, 2023
I'm a long-time follower and just registered. Hopefully, I can learn something new here or share something I already know.

I've been a software packager for quite some time so I do know a little bit about software. Hope to have fun here. :)

I'm a long-time follower and just registered. Hopefully, I can learn something new here or share something I already know.

I've been a software packager for quite some time so I do know a little bit about software. Hope to have fun here. :)
Welcome Secondlaw. Glad you decided to join. Please don't be shy and share with us what you know. Mostly have fun!

Welcome Secondlaw. Glad you decided to join. Please don't be shy and share with us what you know. Mostly have fun!
Thanks! I've been looking through some of the posts to see if I could help but everything is kinda stale. I'll keep paying attention.

This might already be well known but I'll say it again since it appears that so many people are downloading from torrent sites. SET UP A HYPER-V machine and install all of your downloaded software on there first. It's the best way to ensure you're not going to pick up a virus.

Back