• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi there

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

divvykev

Dec 11, 2020
Came across this forum after finding my old drive backup and installed some of the stuff I had picked up from there.

Working from home I got fed up of tabbing from the VPN to my PC so brought back to life an old Asus All in One PC my Dad used to have.

Currently on Windows 7 but have tried my old favourites from eXperience, tinyXP, tiny2003 but getting drivers to work is quite difficult.

Looking forward to browsing the forums and wasting time again breaking things and getting them to work again

Came across this forum after finding my old drive backup and installed some of the stuff I had picked up from there.

Working from home I got fed up of tabbing from the VPN to my PC so brought back to life an old Asus All in One PC my Dad used to have.

Currently on Windows 7 but have tried my old favourites from eXperience, tinyXP, tiny2003 but getting drivers to work is quite difficult.

Looking forward to browsing the forums and wasting time again breaking things and getting them to work again

Welcome divvykev! ;) :D

Back