• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi, UK nottingham guy

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Best of luck mrb. Never even heard of it before now. Pricey program but very limited audience. Neither exactly a good reason for a group to try and crack it, can't be easy and doesn't promise much group recognition which is what they thrive on.
Having been in the lonely group of road racers in the US I do appreciate a well laid out ribbon of asphalt and fortunately where I grew up and live we have an abundance of them.

Reactions: mrb
Best of luck mrb. Never even heard of it before now. Pricey program but very limited audience. Neither exactly a good reason for a group to try and crack it, can't be easy and doesn't promise much group recognition which is what they thrive on.
Having been in the lonely group of road racers in the US I do appreciate a well laid out ribbon of asphalt and fortunately where I grew up and live we have an abundance of them.
its Autocad Civil 3D quite a well known program, and thanks for the reply

Oh Thanks for the clarification. I don't agree with using really non-descriptive acronyms for programs, hardware and processes whose cryptic meanings are confined to small wink-wink groups. Really bad practice. Since you now are asking for something more substantial, check out 1337x, out fearless leader has uploaded very popular download of the 2018 version. Read the instructions and comments and you shouldn't have a problem. Make sure if you had any other versions trial or otherwise, to use good uninstaller (I prefer Revo), then go back and make sure the program folder has been deleted just to make sure you are starting with a blank slate.

I think that may be the problem, when i go to redownload of the 2018 civil 3D files which i had downloaded before, it has installed ticked off!. So some remanence of the program has not uninstalled. Making it impossible to redownload. Is revo safe to use? I am trying the seperate app microsoft uninstaller but it is slow and not always able to find and delete files

Back