• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

snapdragon

Apr 1, 2020
intro - I'm not new to forums like this and have been off the radar for some time - used to be a mod for the old LSC forums but due to a fading contribution I took a break myself. TWF looks boss and I look forward to hanging out. Peace be with you and keep safe during this difficult time. #selfisolate :p

Hey welcome Snapdragon. It doesn't get too crazy here with the exception of occasional visits from spammers. Please don't be shy sharing what you know, that's what we are all about. I'm glad you joined us.

Just how I like it - chilled and informative. I have a lot of techincal knowledge and the odd working serial knocking about. Respect DVDR_Dog

intro - I'm not new to forums like this and have been off the radar for some time - used to be a mod for the old LSC forums but due to a fading contribution I took a break myself. TWF looks boss and I look forward to hanging out. Peace be with you and keep safe during this difficult time. #selfisolate :p

Welcome snapdragon! ;) :D

Back