• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DavidNK

Aug 20, 2020
Now, the IT industry hasn't only failed to provide us with appropriate support, but we have also stopped being the owners of the software, which in many cases, by paying a monthly fee, we rent out, and sending us updates, as Microsoft does, with things we''ll never use and have never asked for. Hopefully, I can find here the things I still need to learn, and share the experiences I've had.

Now, the IT industry hasn't only failed to provide us with appropriate support, but we have also stopped being the owners of the software, which in many cases, by paying a monthly fee, we rent out, and sending us updates, as Microsoft does, with things we''ll never use and have never asked for. Hopefully, I can find here the things I still need to learn, and share the experiences I've had.

Welcome DavidNK! ;) :D

Back