- Sep 30, 2021
- Windows 10
- Firefox 108.0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I had already combed through the registry. Nothing that stood out. Thanks, anyway.Pull out the plug?
Or use regedit, F3-ing through on something like "shut down" until you find something promising to delete or comment out.
Careful with regedit: an unnoticed slip of the finger can destroy something pesky.
Of course you ead there that clicking on OK and/or cancel will make it go away? I doubt that "help" will help you...
Thanks for the info, but as shown, that option is not even displayed. I even went into Display, just in case, but I see three items that seem to unrelated.
- Select Start, and then select Run.
- Type gpedit. msc, and then select OK.
- Expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, and then expand System.
- Double-click Display Shutdown Event Tracker.
- Select Disabled, and then select OK.
SOLVED!Use this Open-Shell-Menu This is classic shell for Win 10 and when you hit Shut Down button OS will shut down immediately without that window.
View attachment 5896