• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How to install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL - step by step.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Varjak Paw

May 12, 2018
Installation manual for Adobe Acrobat Pro on a clean Windows 10 pro installation.

1. Make sure your computer has Winzip, 7-Zip or Winrar installed. Take your internet cable out of the computer or disable your WIFI connection.
It is best not to have installed or install any other legal Adobe product. (e.g. Adobe Reader) Highly likely this will disable the crack!

2. Disable Windows Security Virus & threat protection.
(start - settings - update & security - windows security - Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection manage settings -
turn off real-time protection, turn off cloud-delivered protection, turn off tamper protection)
If possible keep this window open so you will notice, if windows real time protection suddenly turns on by itself.

NOTE: if you have installed another virus scanner, the windows virus scanner might be turned off already. Then you must disable your own virus scanner!!!

3. copy the downloaded file (Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com]) to your desktop.
When Windows virus scanner is properly turned off, you should not get an error message)

4. Create a folder on the desktop named: Adobe Unzipped.

5. Open the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com] folder on the desktop, and double click on the file: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL
[TheWindowsForum.com]. Open it with one of the programs from step one, and extract the file in the new folder on the desktop: Adobe Unzipped.
The requested password is: thewindowsforum.com

6. Close all windows (except the virus scanner window).

7. Open the folder Adobe Unzipped. Open the folder Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com], open folder 1. Setup - AdobeAcrobatProDC2021, and right click on the file
Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI. Click on Run as administrator. Then extract Adobe Acrobat to C:\Program Files (x86), leave Skip as it is and press Next.

8. Launch Adobe Acrobat (click on Finish), click on next, select Use trail or subscription and click on Install. After finishing it click on Finish. DO NOT LAUNCH THE PROGRAM and DO NOT RESTART THE COMPUTER!!!

9. Install the update. (double click on the file AcrobatDCUpd2100720102 and click on update > and click on Yes). Ignore a popup that might shortly appear. When done, click on finish.
DO NOT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER!!!

10. Right-click on the taskbar, click on Task Manager, click on more details and kill all adobe processes. (Right click on them and End task.)
Exit Task Manager program.

11. Type on the right from the start button, after the magnifier: Notepad. Right click on the app and Run as administrator.
Click on File, open, and CHANGE THE Text Documents (*.txt) box into: All Files !!!
Then go to (this PC) C:\ Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and open this file.
In the still open folder, double click on the ReadMe file.

12. copy/paste the following lines from the ReadMe file into the hosts file. Just place them underneath the other text in that file. Carefully remove the space in front of the 127.0.0.1......

127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 genuine.adobe.com
127.0.0.1 prod.adobegenuine.com

After doing this, SAVE and Close the hosts file. Close the ReadMe file.

13. deleted (to prevent bad luck after the whole process)

14. Close all windows, except the windows security window. Open folders Adobe Unzipped, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com] and folder 2.Activation.
copy the file adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter to folder C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe Acrobat. (copy as administrator)

15. Right click on the copied adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter and run it as administrator. Select "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 (32Bit)". Click on Patch. Exit the Patcher program and enjoy the silence.

16. Close all windows, except the windows security window. Open folders Adobe Unzipped, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com] and folder 2.Activation.
copy the file fix_x64 or fix_x86 (depends on your Windows version, x64 for 64bits or x86 for 32bits computers/windows version).
copy one of them to the folder C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe Acrobat. (as administrator).
Double click on the file, then Yes, Yes, OK. Close the open folder.

17. Open now Adobe Acrobat DC from the desktop. Click on Accept, click Yes, remove the popup if it comes up.
go to EDIT - Preferences - scroll down to Updater - and uncheck "Automatically install updates". Click OK and Yes and Close the program.

18. Switch all the settings from the Windows Defender virus scanner to 'ON'. Put on what was switched off in step 2.
(or 'ON' your own personal virus scanner)
Delete the folders Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20102 FULL [TheWindowsForum.com] and Adobe Unzipped from the desktop.

19. Connect your internet cable to the computer or enable your Wifi again.

20. Reboot your PC and enjoy the program!

*****Do not try to Sign In or Request Signatures, it might change the program to Adobe Acrobat Reader!!!!!*****

Last edited:
Maybe it is an idea to re-post the torrent everywhere, with this tutorial included.
Or include it with newer versions, if the installation method didn't change.
(pls, do not include my name.)

Maybe it is an idea to re-post the torrent everywhere, with this tutorial included.
Or include it with newer versions, if the installation method didn't change.
(pls, do not include my name.)

Yep, we will use it for future release.

About your name, no probs ;)

Don't ignore the first line of the instructions. I have always suspected ANY install of any Adobe product before this install will almost certainly guarantee crack failure. That has been the case for a while now.
Is there a preferred way to download the file you mention in step 3? Is it somewhere on this site or elsewhere?

Don't ignore the first line of the instructions. I have always suspected ANY install of any Adobe product before this install will almost certainly guarantee crack failure. That has been the case for a while now.
Thanks, I agree on this and edited the first line to make this more clear. I was not able to install Adobe Acrobat Pro while Adobe Reader was installed. And once the host file was edited, I was not able to install Adobe Reader.

I followed all the steps and would always get a popup telling me how many days I had left in my trial. After the trial expried, I started getting a window from Adobe Genuine Service, or something like that, pop up and tell me my adobe isn't genuine. And I couldn't "x" it out, I had to go into task manager to get rid of it. It kept poping up so I just uninstalled adobe completely.

Any one know why that happened? How to avoid?

I can not find the option to turn off automatic updates. is there another way to do it that is not in preferences

Hi Varjak,

Your instructions are very well written. There was one, maybe two steps that gave me some pause, but no big issues. It loaded fine with no problems and runs great.

This is by far the best instructions I have seen from Thumper and the WindowsForum, and well over due.

My hats off too you for pulling this together for everyone's benefit. Well done and thanks!

Hey so I've done everything as per the tutorial but when i run the fix_x64 or x86 reg, I get a registry editor error saying

"Cannot import (the file and it's location). Not all data was successfully written to the registry. Some keys are open by the system or other processes, or you have insufficient privileges to perform this operation."

I don't know what "some keys are open by the system or other processes" refers to but I'm admin so it's not the privileges which are causing the problem.

When I get to the step 9 where I have to click on the "AcrobatDCUpd21007212" update, it says that "The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing...". Any ideas on what to do?

Yo, I'm new to torrenting and really don't want to get viruses on my new and fairly expensive laptop.

For what rational reason would I trust the users on this website to disable my Windows security and protection?? Just seems like a con for naive folk that are willing to risk it for a biscuit.

Back