• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

how to secure photoshop after download

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

sniperturtle112

Feb 3, 2024
Hello guys, I downloaded the cracked version of Photoshop, and it works just fine. I was wondering if I should do anything to the program to make sure nothing ends up happening. Like my license getting revoked or something thanks for any help!

Hello guys, I downloaded the cracked version of Photoshop, and it works just fine. I was wondering if I should do anything to the program to make sure nothing ends up happening. Like my license getting revoked or something thanks for any help!
Have you tried Portable Photoshop from portable apps.

Have you tried Portable Photoshop from portable apps.
A much better solution. You might not have all the little extras you can download (which many times mess up the cracked version), if it doesn't work, no loss. Just find another portable version that works. Beats the heck out of having to reset your computer every time you unistall a non-working download of Photoshop.

Back