• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

HP Stream 11 Touchpad issues

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Obsoletehero

Apr 30, 2017
Help,

I have a HP steam 11 with a that has recently been reinstalled with windows 10. after the install i found that the touch pad is not able to be used nor is it seen by the OS. when booting to Linux the touch pad works but any type of windows (windows 10 or any pocket edition of windows) the touch pad is not working. i tried to download the new driver for the touch pad and flashed the BIOS but windows is not even seeing it. the laptop does work with an external mouse. i also checked the ribbon cable but its connected correctly.

Thanks,
Obsolete

Obsoletehero said:
Help,

I have a HP steam 11 with a that has recently been reinstalled with windows 10. after the install i found that the touch pad is not able to be used nor is it seen by the OS. when booting to Linux the touch pad works but any type of windows (windows 10 or any pocket edition of windows) the touch pad is not working. i tried to download the new driver for the touch pad and flashed the BIOS but windows is not even seeing it. the laptop does work with an external mouse. i also checked the ribbon cable but its connected correctly.

Thanks,
Obsolete

Hi Obsoletehero,

You need to download and install touchpad driver for windows 10 ;)

Back