• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I having problems....

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Buller

Aug 23, 2010
Dear Thumper....

Hi...I'm new here. Love to intro myself to you all. Just a simple guy, that who really love to play games and surfing on internet. Making friends and like to explore new things. Hoping you all can accept me as your buddy. But I'm have few problems here. I can't download the games into my computer. Due to connection errors or cause it's not for the country that I'm staying now.

Hoping Mr. Thumper can help me on this matters. Even I tried to donate, but the email bounce back to me say that the email don't exist. Lastly, I don't have any credit card. Is there any other options that I can use to make donations. Please help me on this. Thank you.

Hope to know you all...cool.

Welcome to the community Buller. I am sure Thumper will get things squared away for you

Buller said:
Dear Thumper....

Hi...I'm new here. Love to intro myself to you all. Just a simple guy, that who really love to play games and surfing on internet. Making friends and like to explore new things. Hoping you all can accept me as your buddy. But I'm have few problems here. I can't download the games into my computer. Due to connection errors or cause it's not for the country that I'm staying now.

Hoping Mr. Thumper can help me on this matters. Even I tried to donate, but the email bounce back to me say that the email don't exist. Lastly, I don't have any credit card. Is there any other options that I can use to make donations. Please help me on this. Thank you.

Hope to know you all...cool.

Welcome here brother :thumbsup:

if you like to donate just click in my Signature! :shoot:

Re: Thank you all....

<t>Thank you for welcoming me in this forum. You all are cool and stated all nice game and nice software. Really looking forward for this so long. Now, only the time, I got what I really want it. Cool, thank you again you all who really putting the afford pouring the games and software in this website and I really appreciate Thumper for putting it too. Thank a lots guys. Hope to see you all. Take a good care. Love you all.</t>

Re: Let me ask my friend about this paypal....

<t>I will try to clear the donations issues asp once I talked to my friend, how to send the money.<br/>
Just be patient, I will try to make it up asp. Okay, all the members, thanks for warm welcome and keep it up. Love you all..</t>

Re: Let me ask my friend about this paypal....

<r><QUOTE author="Buller"><s>
Buller said:
</s>I will try to clear the donations issues asp once I talked to my friend, how to send the money.<br/>
Just be patient, I will try to make it up asp. Okay, all the members, thanks for warm welcome and keep it up. Love you all..<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You should have paypal.com account to sent at uss money! :bounce:</r>

Re: Okay...i will try to get the Paypal systems, but....

<t>Dear Thumper...if I make donations, I do hope that my downloading wont be having problems. Cause due to the game that I really like to download, its stop quarter from the full downloading. Is this because I need to donate ASP or I cant get the downloading file at my place here? If in that case, i will be donating to your website, but I'm not getting the specialty as a member in this website. Please help me on this issues.</t>

Re: Okay...i will try to get the Paypal systems, but....

<r><QUOTE author="Buller"><s>
Buller said:
</s>Dear Thumper...if I make donations, I do hope that my downloading wont be having problems. Cause due to the game that I really like to download, its stop quarter from the full downloading. Is this because I need to donate ASP or I cant get the downloading file at my place here? If in that case, i will be donating to your website, but I'm not getting the specialty as a member in this website. Please help me on this issues.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Please keep in mind that your not downloading directly from this site. We here a thumperdc are only providing the download links. No files are directly stored on the website or server. So if your having trouble downloading it could be because of the one click file hosting sites having issues or anything else in between. If you do donate to the site it will unlock forums that are not visible to regular registered users. You will have access to many direct downloads plus more.</r>

WELCOME BULLER

<t>if your having problems getting apps ask one of the moderaters/ team members for help they will give you a link to pretty much anything you ask for this is a great site i hope you enjoy i have</t>

Re: WELCOME BULLER

<r><QUOTE author="dogsday"><s>
dogsday said:
</s>if your having problems getting apps ask one of the moderaters/ team members for help they will give you a link to pretty much anything you ask for this is a great site i hope you enjoy i have<e>
</e></QUOTE>
:thumbup: :thumbup:</r>

Back